Prestige is also a premier Master Bathroom remodeling company! We specialize in Creating a retreat and destination master bath that you will love for years! This is the place you unwind and relax at the end of a hard day. You deserve to have a space that will take all your cares away and allow you to get a good nights
1. 1st meeting (preliminaries) – 1-hour meeting in your home or at our offices in downtown Castle Rock, CO.
2. We will meet and go over your project together. This is where we will talk about your vision, planned use and budget for the project.
3. Prestige will come up with a preliminary “rough” estimate based on what we talk about in the meeting. It will be a rough estimate based on past completed jobs and your specific expectations for the remodel. This price may be quoted in person, verbally or written and sent electronically.
1. After receiving your rough budget range, you can choose to move forward with Prestige to receive a fully developed plan for your project.
2. If you choose to move forward with a fully developed plan, we will ask for a “Professional Service Agreement” (PSA) in the amount of $3,448.00 (per project - a project is typically defined as a “kitchen” or “bathroom”, “Deck” or “basement” etc.) If you have multiple projects, or multiple layers of a project we will do a PSA for each project or layer. PSA is non-refundable as you do receive the entire package and personal online portal once completed.
3. Once developed a 10% retainer will secure you a placeholder on our schedule (earliest available spot)
4. Once receiving your developed plan, you can then choose to either hire Prestige Contractors, Inc. to work alongside you to complete your project, or choose to move on without help from Prestige.
5. If you choose not to hire Prestige, you will have a copy of your written estimate, (Which will include all of your selections) project plans (if applicable) and any other pertinent documentation that goes with it. This also covers the design fees for putting the estimate together for you.
1. Once you hire us to complete your project, every detail will be hammered out and you will notice the “Prestige Difference” as we plan the start of your remodel.
2. We will let you know a “tentative” projected start date. This can fluctuate based on current remodels and finish timing, etc., but at least you will know a close start date.
3. You will notice a “Difference” in how we run your project, especially if you have worked with a contractor on any projects in the past. Communication and our smartphone app are key to this!
4. You will be introduced to your very own online portal & phone app, where we communicate about your project. You will see your schedule, invoices, pay invoices, see daily progress pictures, change orders etc. This communication is an integral part of the “Prestige Difference” and we’re confident you’ll love it!
5. Your family, pets and home will be treated with the highest levels of respect and your project will be started, worked on, and finished. We will adhere to any promises we make during the process.
We will meet and go over your project together. This is where we will talk about your vision, planned use and budget for the project.